Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Just too buisy

I thought I would post some pictures to show why I have been so neglectful in posting to my blog. Since school has started, I just don't seem to have a free moment. Baseball season is now over and there is one more football game this Saturday. But of course basketball practice starts on Sunday. Then there is volleyball. Usually, we have 3 games a week. That will go on until the end of October. Don't misunderstand...I love watching the kid's games. However, I find myself actually looking forward to winter(did I actually just think that?!) when things will hopefully slow down a little. I also hope to have a little time to dive into my wool and start some new projects. I really want to find a class to learn to spin. Not what every girl dreams of doing but hey...I am who I am.

I've not had as much time as I would like to spend with the sheep either. Looks like Lucy has it covered! She is getting so big!






No comments: